Prosecutors in Los Angeles are reviewing an allegation of sexual assault which has been made against Sylvester Stallone.
The L.A. County sex crimes task force hasn't given any specific details about the case.
A representative for Stallone did not immediately return a request for comment.More news: #TeenMomOG Star Farrah Abraham Arrested For Assaulting Security Officer At Hotel!
Prosecutors are reviewing sexual assault allegations against Sylvester Stallone, stemming from a a woman's claim to police that the actor raped her in his Santa Monica office in 1990, according to reports.
Around that time, police said they were investigating a complaint of alleged sexual misconduct by Stallone in the 1990s, Reuters reported.
Earlier last year, the Daily Mail reported that in 1986 a 16-year-old autograph-seeker told Las Vegas police she was sexually assaulted by Stallone and his bodyguard.More news: Minecraft: Story Mode Adaptation Coming To Netflix, Stranger Things Getting A Game
California Governor Jerry Brown signed a bill in 2016 that lifted the previous statute of limitations of 10 years for crimes committed after January 1, 2017-or for crimes in which the statute of limitations hadn't expired by that date.
The allegation against the star comes in the wake of the #MeToo movement that has focused attention on sexual harassment in Hollywood and beyond. The DA's office did not say how long it was expected to take to review the case.
"This is a ridiculous, categorically false story", a spokeswoman for Stallone said in a statement at the time.More news: MMA star McGregor in plea negotiations after melee